Re: [Nolug] Open Source Managed Services?

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:18:10 -0600

Handsfree uses open source technology (CentOS, apache, mysql, etc )but
isn't open source in itself.

There was an open source one that I looked at a ways back but can't
remember the name .. think it started w/ a "P". It was in it's infancy -
not stable and not a lot of features.

You can get MSP products as hosted solutions. If you need just a few
licenses of Kaseya - I know a few different people that could sell you
some of theres.

-Dane