[Nolug] Trixbox - no audio on incoming calls

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:40:33 -0600

Got a couple of questions that maybe somebody on this list can help me with.

First ...

I setup a Trixbox 9 month ago or so and it worked great - we just moved
our offices and at first it didn't work at all. I eventually port
forwarded a bunch of ports and modifying the sip_nat.conf and now it
calls out great but on incoming calls you can't hear the caller?

I think I'm got to try 1:1 Nat but I don't see how that will help - any
better ideas?

-Dane