[WebInvoicer] version 0.5.4 released

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat 04 Sep 2004 01:09:19 PM CDT

Hello everyone!

I've just released version 0.5.4 of WebInvoicer this morning. The major
changes in this version are:

* The code has been refactored to allow painless upgrades
* Frames added in an attempt to improve the user interface.

Also, unpaid invoices can be viewed now, and a few other minor changes were
made.

The complete changelog for version 0.5.4 can be viewed on the project page,
linked at the bottom of this email.

Please note that I am not totally happy with using html frames, and I may
switch to some other method of presenting the data to the user at some point.
At any rate, my goal is to make it easier for the user to navigate, view and
print invoices, reports and other data.

The next release will be version 0.6, and will focus on editing existing data
for companies, transactions, materials, etc., and an admin form for users in
the technician table will be added to the project.

Please feel free to post any problems, bugs discovered, or questions about the
program to this list.

Thanks :-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL