archives: network security without firewalls From: Mikey <mraeder@payneservices.com>

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:18:22 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

attached mail follows:

Are you SURE no daemons are running? nmap it from outside and see.
or take a look at "netstat -a | grep LIST" or "lsof -i | grep LIST"
to find out which processes are listening and where.

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 11:26:45AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

attached mail follows:

attached mail follows:

Scott Harney wrote:

> Are you SURE no daemons are running? nmap it from outside and see.
> or take a look at "netstat -a | grep LIST" or "lsof -i | grep LIST"
> to find out which processes are listening and where.

#>kill -9 `ps -augxw|awk '{print $2}'`

?8^)

--
Since-beer-leekz,       |If this were an actual emergency,
Mikey                   |we would have all fled in terror, .

attached mail follows:

uh how about "#kill -9 1" ?

Scott Harney wrote:

> uh how about "#kill -9 1" ?