Re: [Nolug] Free Wireless- OpenSpectrum

From: Michael <mogmios_at_mlug.missouri.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:41:17 -0600 (CST)

Find me a decent job down there and I'll spend a few hours a day helping
with a free training center. I'm big into free wireless too but there are
so many people for some reason think it doesn't work despite the fact that
many of us have used it.

"Don't sweat it -- it's not real life. It's only ones and zeroes."
               -- spaf (1988?)

*^*^*^*
Michael McGlothlin <mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/