RE: [Nolug] Free Wireless- OpenSpectrum

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:59:08 -0600

Ron,

I don't think that was Dave's basic idea.

I agree that young students need to be taught to think and use their brains,
and then give them problems to solve instead od straight answers (from
books). If they can think first, then they can also go to the books and find
help to solve the problems.

Petri