archves: DNS issues

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:54:11 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

Joey Kelly <looseduk@ductape.net> writes:

> Welcome to the United States!

Thanks. New Orleans is a good place. Nice foods, music and people.

> I am looking forward to meeting you at the meeting.

I should be easy to recognize, 1.75 meters male asian with beards
and glasses. I may not understand what you all say in the meetings
because of my poor English, but I'd like enjoy the atmosphere.

--
Yuji Yamano

attached mail follows:

Hey all,

Sorry all of this is taking so long. There's a DNS problem that I'm trying to
sort out (if you send to nolug@nolug.org right now you'll get a bounce).
That, and I haven't been able to raise Scott all day.