Re: [Nolug] Scanner problem

From: Eddie Benson <ebenson_at_crazy.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:13:43 -0600

I had the same problem with a Philips WebCam on a Win 2k machine. Uninstall all of the software. Go into device manager and make sure the scanner is removed. Remove the USB hub and all associated. Re-Boot, WITH the scanner plugged in. You should be prompted for any software, and this should work....