archives: Linux Group

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:02:07 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.

attached mail follows:

We do we have a meeting this week, right?
(Thursday, Oct 18, 7:30 pm)?

Paul Gonin wrote:

> On Monday 15 October 2001 21:26, you wrote:
> > Paul,
> >
> > Hey are you a member of the NOLUG? If so are they meeting Thursday?
> >
> > /Tim
>
> I am subscribed to the mailing list...
> And I don't know for the meetings. Let's ask Konrad (CC)

attached mail follows:

more or less :)

Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>