archives: December meeting

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:52:52 +0000

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Subject: Re:Re: [Nolug] December meeting
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:28:52 GMT
From: anencephalous@juno.com
To: nolug@patientcarerx.com

Heh, I do too have a mac -- I took my bonus from my last job and got a
 powerbook. Grr. Unfortunately that was before they came out with the
 combo DVD/CDRW drives. Still, I do have a box running OSX, which I have
 been using pretty much exclusively for a few weeks now, for compsci
 assignments and general stuff.