RE: [Nolug] Off topic - email question

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:03:29 -0600

Most probably you only see one of multiple addressees or imaginary sender.

I received spam couple of months ago where I was the sender.
Most probably I would know if I sent the spam. ( but I didn't )

I very quickly closed down that mail account with automated response to who
ever tries to complain about the spam.

Petri