RE: [Nolug] trouble patching gv source.

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:43:27 -0600

What video card you are using ?

If it's nVIDIA, you probably shouldn't use xinerama. ( if I remember
correctly )
I got my dual head working like charm, just by installing nVIDIA's own
drivers and then modifying manually two lines from XFree config file. All
demanding OpenGL apps worked fine too.

At the moment I don't have that setup anymore.

Unfortunately I don't have answer for your direct question. I'm thumbless
when it comes to compiling or patching stuff.

Petri