Re: [Nolug] mac os x

From: anencephalous_at_juno.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:00:37 -0600

>why not install Linux on the mac? :)
>
>ml

 Oh, bleh! Linux. Heh, yeah, you can run stuff inside of virtual pc, and
it works pretty well. I have had issues with corruption of vpc drives
when my laptop suspends but that will hopefully be fixed. What sort of
applications are you looking at running... part of moving to a new
enviroment is enjoying the new apps that come with it. All your standard
cli stuff should still be there though.