Re: [Nolug] X server and inittab

From: Dave Prentice <dprentice_at_uno.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:10:29 -0600

There's a similar problem in my classroom. I replaced a monitor and reran
Xconfigurator (RH 6.2). It detects everything OK, but for some reason the
last step says there is an error. I can skip past that step and start
xwindows OK, but even though the machine is set to run level 5 a reboot only
comes up with a command prompt. Maybe if you rerun Xconfigurator it will fix
itself?
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com