RE: [Nolug] internet logging

From: Jerald Sheets <questy_at_captured.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:34:44 -0500

Go read their fAQ. They take pride in harassing anyone that asks a
question, citing that you're getting it for free, so you should just be
happy with it.

There's been some published repartee's between the opposing project
leaders, although it's been awhile since I've read any of that.

IPCop has just run from the word go with no troubles at all. Granted,
some of the questions I've seen on the site are pretty stupid betraying
a lack of RTFM skills (or motivation) but nonetheless, you don't destroy
people just to get your sick kicks.