Re: [Nolug] Undefined symbols - dlopen, dlsym, etc.

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 20:09:00 -0500

At 05:10 PM 5/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>The subject line pretty much says it: undefined symbols during linking;
>apparently the errors are coming from an application .so library. The
>dlopen, dlsym, etc. fcns are system functions. Thanks in advance for any
>ideas.

Can you provide us with the command being used to link this? Typically
undefined symbols mean that you aren't linking against the right library or
object file, as I am sure you know. dlopen() is libc though isn't it?

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
UNIX and Network Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
PGP Key available at http://www.us.pgp.net
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams