[Nolug] Need graphics card recommendation

From: Craig Jackson <cjackson58_at_directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:48:21 -0500

Hello All:

I bought an nvidia geforce 2 mx 400 because it was on the supported list
at redhat (I run Redhat 7.3) the dirvers load great and every thing
looks great when it runs. BUT, every 12th to 15th startx the terminal
freezes completely and there is no way out except to ^-alt-del or ssh in
and shutdown -r now. I have the latest driver. I commented out the GPL
and other lines in XFreeConfig-4, but still it happens.

I) Can anyone help solve this mystery?

OR

II) Can anyone recommend a rock solid _cheap_ card that I can actually
buy?

Thanks,

--
Craig Jackson
Since the mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity, I do not