RE: [Nolug] Need graphics card recommendation

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:24:44 -0500

I had absolutely no problems with nvidia mx cards and RH 7.2. ( I don't have
that setup anymore though.) They usually have very good drivers. The problem
could be RH 7.3.
I ran it with dual screen mode and it was very nice. Even win2000 server
from virtual machine inside of linux box ran dual screen mode too.

One weird thing with your e-mail tho....
RH 7.3 is been out for couple of weeks and you've already booted over 10
times !!!
It would take me years to do that many reboots. (However, I understand that
sometimes when tweaking things you might have to.)

Pietu