Re: [Nolug] Need graphics card recommendation

From: Craig Jackson <cjackson58_at_directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 07:42:12 -0500

Pietu,

The problem could be RH 7.3.
> I ran it with dual screen mode and it was very nice.

Same problem with 7.2 before I upgraded.

> One weird thing with your e-mail tho....
> RH 7.3 is been out for couple of weeks and you've already booted over
> 10 times

I'm not tweaking anything. It freezes. And I mean freezes -- yellow
lights on the monitor. No return. No control. Must reboot. So I guess 10
times is about right since I don't leave it logged into X.

BTW how can you tell those stats from my email header?

--
Craig Jackson
Windows - A thirty two bit extension and gui shell to a sixteen bit