Re: [Nolug] PHP help

From: Jess Planck <jesse.planck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:58:59 -0500

Ha! Sorry had to say it! Mason basically created PHP. Without the
early Mason stuff in the late 90's ( it sucked I was there ), PHP
probably would not exist.

I can understand though, it is getting harder to keep your brain
straight between multiple scripting languages these days. Have you
ever broken a CLI perl or sh script because you typed "?>" out of habit!

WTF!

Jess