Re: [Nolug] Introducing myself

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 12:04:42 -0600

I think PHP is very good for people like me, who know nothing about
programming and have no education in computer sciences.
Then on the other hand, If I have a need and time to learn other
languages, I will.

The next one I may have to pick up a bit is java. Seems like Android
development is java only and I may have to create an android client to
interface with our content platform.

For a very short period of time, I did consider looking into iPhuck
(iPhoney seems to be taken) SDK, but since leopard does not like to run
in VM, I scraped the idea. Buying an outrageously expensive Macs only
for checking out the SDK is out of the question....

Petri