Re: [Nolug] Introducing myself

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 16:24:11 -0600

I agree 100% with you on the uselessness of learning ASM from the
start. That mountain has been climbed by more then enough very smart
people... Who have built a road and elevators :)

Only climb the mountain if you have a specific need. And that will be
for very few people. Even IF you need to write drivers.

As far as imposing a language. I rather look at it as spreading the
good word :)