Re: [Nolug] Who usually shows up for meetings?

From: B. Estrade <estrabd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:46:12 -0600

On Sun, Dec 07, 2008 at 11:44:13AM -0600, Dennis J Harrison Jr wrote:
> Also Finland has one of the highest rates of social mobility over a
> lifetime. Meaning you can go from dirt poor to affluent there much
> easier then here :)

Finland is also "slightly smaller than Montana" in land area with nearly 1/60th the population of the US.

  https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/fi.html

Do you think you can rightly compare the two?

Brett

> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Petri Laihonen <pietu@weblizards.net> wrote:
> > Curtis 'cSc' Smith wrote:

> >> poor kid
> >>

> > How so.... He's gonna love it there....
> > So does my wife.... She always keep saying the she does not want to go
> > back to US. (She is local from here, so her opinion is understandable...)
> > We're also seriously considering to move To Finland when my son needs to
> > go to school. You can't beat the world's best education for free....
> >
> > Petri

B. Estrade
Louisiana Optical Network Initiative
+1.225.578.1920 aim: bz743