Re: [Nolug] Hacker Space HOWTO

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:31:09 -0600

I can put in 60 a month easy for something like this. And I have a
spare drill press and 60 gallon compressor for toying around with as
well.

How would you guys feel about some sort of short term
hackerspace-alike apprentice program for some of the more interested
youngsters as well?

Something with a schedule and a structure?