Re: [Nolug] Co-Working Spaces... In a similar category as Hackspaces

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:38:33 -0600

> PS. I am still planning to attend a NOlug meeting this year. Not quite
> a resolution, but I am promising myself more "real-world" meetings
> with "real-people" this year. Besides, my wife says I need an
> occasional geek environment because my outbursts of techo-crap give
> her migraines. Of course we only have one truly road worthy car to
> make the trip to NO fro Houma.

Dude, why don't we grab some coffee... make that some gumbo... next time I go
down the bayou? Mais, we could pass a good time, yah.

I seem to remember a guy named LeBlanc that does Perl, from Thibodeaux. I met
him at YAPC in Chicago. Any reason why you guys can't hold some sort of geek
meeting down there?

01101101 01101101 01101100 01101010 00110100