Re: [Nolug] Co-Working Spaces... In a similar category as Hackspaces

From: Charles Paul <charles.paul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:29:06 -0500

"Hecht said one thing the region has going for it is low labor costs.
A programmer would cost around $50,000 a year here compared with
$75,000 in New York or San Francisco, he said, adding that the
programmer's lifestyle would be "twice as good here." "

I would *NOT* get these people involved in your co-working space...
unless you want to get exploited.

just my 2 cents,
Charles Paul