Re: [Nolug] Media box

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:07:36 -0600

I use a Mac Mini hooked to a 42" 1080i Toshiba Regza w/ DVI to HDMI cable. I
manage my media collection w/ Medial Central
http://www.equinux.com/us/products/mediacentral/index.html

I also have an Elgato eyeTV for Live TV but rarely use it - I prefer my
Tivo.

The Tivo also handles streaming from NetFlix and Amazon Unbox - but I
believe the Mac Mini could also be used for either.

I was looking at an interesting piece of software called Boxee but have
barely touched it - available for both Mac and Unbuntu.

-Dane