[Nolug] Ruby

From: James Thompson <james_at_plainprograms.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 22:00:03 -0500

I mentioned presenting on Ruby and Rails for the next NOLUG meeting to
Jeremy and wanted to get some ideas from the rest of the list about
what y'all might find interesting. At this point I plan to present the
basic introduction to Ruby stuff regarding its basic syntax and such
and also a bit on Rails.

But I wanted to get an idea about what would make the talk interesting
for what y'all do. If I could get some feedback on these few areas
that would help me formulate my talk:

1.) What scripting or other programming languages do you use regularly?
2.) What are some of the common things you develop with the different
languages you use?
3.) When you develop specifically for the web what sort of things do
you build?

Thanks,
James Thompson