Hate Linux?? (was Re: [Nolug] Woo hoo!!! On-line with wireless!!!)

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:51:22 -0500

On 2009-06-12 09:13, B. Estrade wrote:
[snip]
> I hate linux, but use Ubuntu on my work lappy bc I am too lazy to

I can understand you not liking it for technical reasons, being
miffed that it gets all the press that Tux gets that Beastie
deserves, or even that the GPL Is Evil, but *hate*???

That should be reserved for the steaming pile of excrement that is
Windows. (I had to reboot my work PC yesterday because I held down
the Shift key too long and the keyboard stopped responding.)

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer