[Nolug] Re: Hate Linux??

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:21:48 -0400

"B. Estrade" <estrabd@gmail.com> writes:

> But moreover, I just *love* FreeBSD. There's a quote floating around
> that says, "FreeBSD is for those who love Unix; Linux is for those who
> hate Windows."

I just *love* Linux (especially Debian & Ubuntu), but I agree that many
Linux users seem to be Windows haters. And many of those people would
probably be much happier on OS X (which I won't use because I consider
Apple's control of its platforms worse than Microsoft's control of
Windows).

Hate is such a strong emotion, though. Why bother?

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the