[Nolug] Re: NOLUG mailing list bug

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:29:05 -0400

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> writes:

> Does everything he sends look garbled in gmail?

Another data point: Zimbra's webmail app apparently tries to decode the
plain-text signature: it treats it as Base64-encoded content.

Which means that I can see the body of the email in Zimbra, but not the
signature.

Here it is in Zimbra:

http://mah.everybody.org/Screenshot.png

Here is how his email looks in gmail:

http://mah.everybody.org/Screenshot-gmail.png

And here is how it looks in my mail reader (Gnus):

http://mah.everybody.org/Screenshot-gnus.png

--
http://hexmode.com/
Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the