Re: [Nolug] [Fwd: Network/Systems Engineer -NYC-#2762***REVISED***]

From: Shannon Roddy <sroddy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:36:56 -0600

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Jeremy (mailing list box)
<listbox@unix-boy.com> wrote:

> Those two things aren't really because of NY's regulatory climate, but just
> part of living in a megacity...

The fact that there is essentially a handgun ban there has everything
to do with the regulatory climate. Not only can I own them here, but
I can also carry and use them.

As for ATC, I wasn't exactly complaining about the regulatory climate
(the previous poster was). I was complaining about things specific to
living in a big city which generally implies a place with an
oppressive regulatory climate. I would not live in Kali, DC, NY, NJ,
etc. or anywhere else that sees fit to regulate my life into a
homogeneous, politically correct, pile of crap.

My $.02.