Re: [Nolug] E- Readers

From: Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:58:54 -0500

The paper will mention cost as a restriction, but mention that as the
products become more popular, they should become more affordable. The
paper will become part of my thesis, and suppose a time when student
textbooks, particularly Freshman Composition readers, will exist on
computers and e-readers.

On 4/10/10, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

> Especially when they are so darned expensive. It's the old drop test.
>
> On 2010-04-10 13:00, Petri Laihonen wrote:
>> Overall, I think the situation with eReaders are pretty much the same as
>> with MP3 players.
>> There are devices to listen music, and there are software for desktop
>> computers to do the same.
>>
>> As for reading anything with an eReader device, I have not even remotely
>> considered a such event. If someone gives me one, and the usage is free,
>> then maybe. I see no need to buy one.

>> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Michael Jeter <
>> michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, as I am doing a paper on E-Readers, and I know about the
>>> major players - kindle, iPad, Nook, and I see downloads of e-reader
>>> software from Barnes & Noble and Amazon for Windows and Mac machines,
>>> I wanted to know about all versions of e - readers and to include a
>>> mention of Linux in my work.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help.

>>> <lt%3Bmichael.damian.jeter@gmail.com<lt%253Bmichael.damian.jeter@gmail.com>

> --