Re: [Nolug] searching for download confirmation

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:40:51 -0500

On Sat April 10 2010 1:15 pm, Petri Laihonen wrote:
> This is the latest thing I've been trying to search for the past week.
> So far I'm inclined to the conclusion such thing can not be done.
>
> What I'm trying to find, is a method of detecting whether or not the
> download of a file was successfully completed.

I was under the impression (mind you, I have read no documentation on this at
all, I've only observed it), but if your apache log shows the file as
downloaded, then it was probably downloaded successfully. If, say, the
download is canceled, nothing is written to the access log.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant