Re: [Nolug] E- Readers

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:35:41 -0500

Bah!

They'll *never* be cheap enough and durable enough to survive the
drop test, and they'll never have The One Vital Quality: annotation.
  How do you effectively study without highlighting important
passages, adding margin notes, etc.

Then there's "flipping between two pages" or even laying two books
side by side to compare them.

Books are just too damned useful. And the Evil Rights Holder can't
pull an Amazon and erase a physical book from your library.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?