[Nolug] GMANE mirror? (was Re: Please Enjoy Another E-Mail Alert)

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:02:32 -0400

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> On 2010-04-12 19:10, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
>> Barrington Womble <stigwom@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> That's too bad. I'm a fan of the forum.
>>
>> FWIW, if you want a web-based interface to the discussion, there is
>> always http://gmane.org/
>
> I don't see nolug mirrored by gmane.

Right, I was just saying it could be added.

I, personally, would love to have this list mirrored on GMANE so that I
can use its NNTP interface to read the list.

For those who think email is something that should be reserved for
urgent alerts and not discussion, they can use GMANE's web interface
which has threads and allows replies via the web just like a forum.

Unless someone objects, I'll set up the mirror tonight. I may even go
so far as to import all my archives. B'wha hah ha hack… *cough*.

Ahem.

Anyway…

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
because of those who look on and do nothing.