Re: [Nolug] X doing something funky

From: the Professor <nyghtgolem_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:45:24 -0500

> That is the built in command line configuration tool for version 4. It
works very well as far as
> I am concerned..

I will have to try it. I have always used the Xconfigurator from the
command line.

> Also, when you deleted the root mail, did you delete it, ie "rm", the
file, or did you clean it
> out. Maybe it is freaking out because it can't find your Inbox or some
other needed file...dunno.

I..uh...<ahem> deleted the file and then 'touch'ed it back. Is there a
command line clean out for the inbox? The mail programs were crashing
because I only have 64mbs of ram the the file was almost 500 megs in size.
~