Re: [Nolug] X doing something funky

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thats what I would have done ;) ... I am sorry I can not be of more help. I am sure some here
knows what is going on.

Brett

--- the Professor <nyghtgolem@bigplanet.com> wrote:
> > That is the built in command line configuration tool for version 4. It
> works very well as far as
> > I am concerned..
>
> I will have to try it. I have always used the Xconfigurator from the
> command line.
>
> > Also, when you deleted the root mail, did you delete it, ie "rm", the
> file, or did you clean it
> > out. Maybe it is freaking out because it can't find your Inbox or some
> other needed file...dunno.
>
> I..uh...<ahem> deleted the file and then 'touch'ed it back. Is there a
> command line clean out for the inbox? The mail programs were crashing
> because I only have 64mbs of ram the the file was almost 500 megs in size.
> ~

=====
public BrettDEstrade(){
 this.email="estrabd(at)yahoo(dot)com";
 this.url1="http://www.brettsbsd.net/";
 this.eFax="(253)484-8755";
 this.iM ="YMsg(estrabd),ICQ(46248888),AIM(bz743)";
 this.misc ="A.M.D.G.";
}