Re: [Nolug] Meeting Request

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:19:58 -0500

Good Afternoon,
I have been designated as the lead IPV6 person for Cox Louisiana for residential and commercial external customers. We
do have the basic deployment plan in place already for IPV6. I am scheduled to attend an in-depth briefing in early
June. I would be more then happy to attend a meeting and share the available information. However, one challenge I
have is the regular meeting date conflicts with two other meetings I must to attend.

Perhaps after I attend the briefing we could have a Saturday guerrilla session separate from the normal meeting date?

Thank you,
Charles Jouglard
504-417-3627

Disclaimer: These comments and the associated pages and files are not endorsed
by Cox Communications, Inc., Cox Louisiana, LLC, Cox Business Services, Inc.
Cox.Net or anyone else other than myself. These same comments, pages, files,
etc., are in no way associated with any of the entities listed above. If anyone
thinks otherwise, they are sadly mistaken.

Legal Notice: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual to whom it is or
has been originally addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
You are hereby forbidden to transfer said electronic mail message by any means
without permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of
this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction, or punishable
under Louisiana Revised Statutes RS 14:73.1, or applicable U.S. Federal
Statutes. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any
unintended recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.