[Nolug] Anyone do PC work on the side

From: Lee S. Whatley <lee_at_whatley.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:47:07 -0500

My neighbor has a Windows laptop that's giving him problems (Office
and other programs won't run anymore, shuts down randomly, etc.).
Sounds like he has a malware issue perhaps. I haven't really used a
Windows machine in years now, so I wouldn't really know where to
start helping him other than to do a wipe and re-install.

Does anyone here do PC work on the side that would want to help him
out? What kind of rates do you charge? I think he'd be willing to
bring it to you so long as you're in the city.

Thanks!
-Lee