Re: [Nolug] Anyone do PC work on the side

From: Jay C. Theriot <jayctheriot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:46:07 -0500

Jay C. Theriot

On Oct 24, 2010 8:47 PM, "Lee S. Whatley" <lee@whatley.org> wrote:

My neighbor has a Windows laptop that's giving him problems (Office and
other programs won't run anymore, shuts down randomly, etc.). Sounds like
he has a malware issue perhaps. I haven't really used a Windows machine in
years now, so I wouldn't really know where to start helping him other than
to do a wipe and re-install.

Does anyone here do PC work on the side that would want to help him out?
 What kind of rates do you charge? I think he'd be willing to bring it to
you so long as you're in the city.

Thanks!
-Lee