Re: [Nolug] [nolug] topic for novemb

From: the Professor <nyghtgolem_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:50:02 -0600

That isn't the problem. I just need to learn how to share out the modem for
dial on demand and then I can figure out how to do the rest. I have 3
machines here that are well powered for cpu and memory, so the firewall can
be setup on one of them if I wish. If I was really desperate, I would take
my old MSDOS 6.22 machine and turn it into a firewall. Right now I keep
that one to play Frontier Elite!

:)

~