Re: [Nolug] Mac OS X to make an appearance at the next meeting.... maybe.

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:55:24 -0600

Yes. and there's also system bus, RAM, and I/O throughput to consider as well.

I happen to think apple in general puts together nice, well-integrated
machines. They make excellent workstations. Mike Raeder was just telling
me today that at this weeks USENIX LISA conference, a huge number of folks
were using ibooks and powerbooks.