Re: [Nolug] Fwd: We need a Cisco Wi-Fi "go to" Engineer for an ongoing project in your area.

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:11:41 -0500

Thanks for the share. Wish I knew someone who wanted to do it.

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Jeremy (mailing list account) <
listbox@unix-boy.com> wrote:

> If anyone is interested...

Curious...but not interested. Why do networking jobs have to pay 1099 and
be completely incompatible with a regular 8-5, M-F? I don't mind working for
people in my spare time, but you can't put regular employment behind someone
who wants a no-strings attached business-to-business relationship.

I wonder if working for DirecTV, WildBlue, HughesNet and DishNetwork count
toward their experience.

> Pay Rate: on 1099

Sadly, I can't be available 24/7 for a 1099. This just means you want me to
be unemployed, experienced, and willing to smile while you treat me like a
Cisco trained booty call.

> Scope: Replace a Network Management Device
> Conduct network testing and scripting on existing network devices
> Confirm wired & wireless network access throughout the hotel

Easy work though. I'd love to do it.

> Tools: Cell phone, digital camera, laptop, NetStumbler, basic hand tools
> (everything you have)

"everything you have"....I love it.