Re: [Nolug] Given this laptop, which distro would you put on it?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:18:28 -0500

I suppose any modern distro would do.
The problem is the video card capabilities, which I think nvidia should be
able to handle just fine.

I have even lower end machine which appears to be doing fine, except the CPU
fan failed. Gotta try to replace it some day. The distro I'm running in it
is Qimo (Linux distro targeted for children, and it's based on ubuntu)

Yup. Victor needs a computer.