Re: [Nolug] They say that no good turn goes unpunished...

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:10:01 -0500

Well crud.

I was hoping people would be encouraged to maybe post more job offers in an
attempt to prove that such 1099s were abundant enough should one choose to
look. But now that I've managed to completely ruin that, I do feel somewhat
terrible.

I didn't have any political ax to grind and if anyone had offered a better
opinion of the posting, I would have reconsidered. I know that I will think
now before asking any questions about future postings. One, I'd hate to
cause anyone to stop posting. Two, I don't want to end up in the boiling
water at Ron's next Tea Party.