Re: If you want a job... (was Re: [Nolug] Fwd: We need a Cisco Wi-Fi ...)

From: Scott Cotton <scott_at_nscotton.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:27:00 -0500

Linux has its own politics and that me personally I don't like .... For
instance I don't like weird licences that comes with most software for
linux. This is why I tend to like the CentOS flavor of linux very good. On
the other hand you have BSD which has a way better licence scheme. I perfer
OpenBSD over all other operating systems tho. Its very nice and the BSD
licence is very friendy to everyone. =)

Just trying to change the subject so we can talk more about linux politics
than general stuff, because there is alot of problem with linux in my
opinion when it comes to licences and things like that. =)