Re: [Nolug] cPanel?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:19:27 -0500

On Friday 20 May 2011 08:56, B. Estrade wrote:
> I have a question for the group. I'd like to hear opinions good or bad
> on the cPanel product line (or thoughts on the company itself) - good,
> bad, ugly. I am not necessarily looking for alternatives to such a
> product, but would be happy to hear about others that might be
> comparable or superior.

In my opinion, it you are a seasoned admin, cPanel and other GUI products are
only going to make you frustrated and mad. Since I'm generally empowered to
make technical decisions for my clients, I discourage their use, and will at
times turn down work that requires such tools.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550