Re: [Nolug] Nolug on G+?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:01:02 -0500

On Monday 13 August 2012 08:25, B. Estrade wrote:

> I'm just trying to suggest some ways to get noticed and take some
> credit for the "boom" - unless there is none to be created. I could be
> wrong.
>
> Being a curmudgeon serves no one well 100% of the time, and if I
> could think of a good reason to have FB or G+ at this point, it's because
> perhaps it will be free of said surliness.
>
> Brett

Hey, at no point have I objected to anyone putting up this or that for NOLUG.
Please, knock yourself out. Set it up and let's see what happens.

As for as credit-stealage, there was a group from Austin that washed into town
after Katrina... they're free to do what they want, but their philosophy and
skillset doesn't jive with reality, IMHO.

OK, so I opened a can of worms. Sorry. Ask me offline.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550