RE: [Nolug] E-T sending messages

From: Joey Kelly <geek_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: 19 Dec 2002 10:28:49 -0600

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 10:22, Ron Johnson wrote:

> Well, The White Man goes to remote, underdeveloped to spread the Gospel
> of Christ. Maybe ET evangelists would come here to spread *their*
> religion to "the savages on Sol 3".

This is my main argument against ETs. If the bible is true, then God's
attention is focused here, not Out There Somewhere. Plus there's the sin
question: Christ died once, as a human. He didn't die for the little
green men. Conjecturing that the little green men didn't have a fall on
their planet stretches things a litle thin, in my opinion.

Linux consultant in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
http://kellynet.dhs.org
---
missions newsletter:
http://joeykelly.net/ministry/newsletter/november2002.php